Last Revised on November 1, 2021
1. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you access or use our Services, or otherwise engage with us, we may ask you to provide us with the following information about you.
- Contact information: [Name, email address, mailing address, phone number and social media handles.] We collect this information to create and maintain your account, provide you with product(s), communicate with you about our Services (including to tell you about products that may be of interest to you), respond to your queries, offer promotions and administer surveys.
- Account information: [Username, password, security questions. We collect this information to create, maintain and secure your account.] If you choose to register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Payment information: [Credit/debit card information and billing address. We collect this information to complete transactions and provide you with product(s) that you have requested.]
- Information about your use of the Services: [Products that you buy, place in your shopping cart, or otherwise express interest in. We collect this information to provide you with product(s), facilitate your engagement with the Services, personalize your experience, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development.]
- Any other information you choose to provide: [This includes product reviews, pictures and videos, gender, responses to surveys/quizzes and any other information that you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending us an email. We use this information to facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews, to engage with other users, to post on social media, communicate with you about our Services (including to tell you about products that may be of interest to you), offer promotions, administer surveys, personalize your experience, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development.]
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
[We may obtain information about you from other sources:
- If you choose to participate in our refer-a-friend program or someone purchases an e-gift card for you, as well as collecting information about you, we will collect information about your friend (their name and email address) who invited you to shop with us and/or sent you the e-gift card.
- Third parties that you choose to share with us, for example when you choose to access the Services through social media (e.g., Twitch, Facebook or Instagram) or link any social media platforms to your account. In addition, if you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions.
- Third party service providers who help us process or supplement the information you have provided (e.g., from our payment processor).
- Other sources, such as from publicly available sources.]
In addition, our website, like most websites, uses third party tools, including cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”), including Google Analytics, to provide and enhance the performance of our Services, facilitate and enhance user experience, monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development. The information we collect through Tracking Technologies includes:
- [Details of the devices used to access our website, such as unique device identifier, browser type, device type, and operating system information.
- IP address.
- Precise location.
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services.
- Log data.
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data, referral activity, which emails you may have opened and ad impressions.]
We may associate this information with your account (if you have a registered account), or the account of a friend (if you either invited this friend, or vice versa), the device you use to access the Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with CK&h.
In addition to the specific uses of information described above, we may use all of the above information to provide, improve and develop the Services and our product offerings, including as we describe in our Terms of Service which can be found at https://CK7.com/pages/terms-conditions, to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others, for the purpose of combatting fraud, or to otherwise operate the CK& business.
2. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may share information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With vendors and service providers, including cloud storage providers, payment processors, fulfilment partners, security vendors, data analytics vendors and our e-commerce platform, and [payment processors; currently, we use You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: ]
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations.
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group.
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
- To enforce any applicable terms of service.
- To ensure the safety and security of CK7 and our users.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
[Do Not Track Signals]
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a pre-determined schedule. For example, in the Chrome menu bar, select: More Settings Privacy and security Cookies and other site data See all cookies and site data, where you can choose to allow or block all or certain cookies, and choose to clear cookies when you quit Chrome. In addition, to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics.
4. SOCIAL FEATURES
Certain features of the Services permit you to initiate interactions between the Services and third-party services or platforms, such as social media (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access CK7’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as [Twitch, Facebook and Instagram], and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms or contribute to playlists. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both CK7 and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Services and the third-party service. For more information on third-party websites and platforms, see Section 6 below.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Services, and we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
7. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you transmit to us you do at your own risk.
8. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
As we are a US company, if you are accessing the services or providing information from outside the United States, the personal information you provide us may be transferred to, stored, and processed within the United States or other countries where we or our vendors maintain facilities or business operations. We take steps reasonably necessary to ensure that transfers of personal data take place in accordance with legal requirements, including entering into EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses with the data controller.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
Depending on where you are located, you may have certain rights in relation to your personal information. These rights vary but they may include the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of personal information; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of personal information; and (iii) the right to data portability. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal information with a data protection authority.
Please note that a number of these rights only apply in certain circumstances, and all of these rights may be limited by law.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US